Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19.01_AHMC1084 Mass Media and Society

Fail again. I am sure with that.

Don't know why, I already take this paper for 2 times, why am I still can't pass it? I an studying hard, I swear. Maybe, at the 1st time, I really did not study well, I can't deny it, I know. I have a lot of witness. But last sem, I sure I study hard!  Although I didn't get any tips from anyone, I still studying hard for what I had. No matter how hard I try, I fail it again. Still remain with the C-

This sem, I take tips from my junior, my roomate. I try all my best to memorize and understand it. I really try! Try hard! But why am I so careless? Why I write the wrong answer in the exam paper? Why I didn't look carefully of the introduction in the notes? Why am I always do these stupid things all the time at the important moment?

I was sick, on Friday and Saturday. I can't revision anything in that two days. I start my revision on Sunday, for the subject MTA. Yesterday afternon, I face my MTA exam, I done it well, I think I am. Then, I start revision this stupid MMS with a good mood, around 4.00pm yesterday, and this morning too. I ask, I try, I done all I can, I consider I may pass this time, I really think like that! But why? Why I still can't pass it?

Am I sick or what? Next sem will be the last sem, if I still can't clear all my resit paper, I can't graduate successfully. I still have one Media Planning paper need to resit for next sem, and next sem will be a busy sem for me because need to prepare for an event as coursework. How can I survive if  I can't clear all my paper this sem? As many as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment