Wednesday, November 25, 2009

24.11_Happy Birthday ^.^

"Happy Birthday", people always said. Really, birthday should be happy.

21 November 2009, I enjoyed a happy birthday. On the day, my presentation was suck and made me really sad; but at the night, I forget the sadness completely. Have a dinner with John, he gift me a shirt, purple shirt. He bought the purple from Bali, quite nice ^_^ I like it. The place we having dinner had a good environment, there looked peace and the foods were nice.

We have a walk at The Curve after the dinner. Actually, we wanna watch movie, but too sad, the cinema was full and the wireless was suck. John can't book the ticket online. Hiaz~ I wanna watch 2012, friends all watched and keep talking about it~ Feel like me outdated =.=

Besides, I bought the webcam finally - ALOHA, 8 mage pixels; and an earphone - iChat, 360 degree rotation. Tested it at night with lots of QQ friends, funny experience ^.^ The most important one, they said I AM CUTE~ wakakakaka~

Really is a good birthday, nice birthday, happy birthday^^






1 comment: