Monday, November 2, 2009

01.11_Presents and Presents

I love presents, more and more presents.

John back from Bali, buy me alot of presents^^ Key chain which wrote my name - TEE SHU HUI, a handmake bracelet and a white color dress. I like that dress, really really like.

I don't know I can wear a FREE SIZE dress jugak! That dress is FREE SIZE you know! FREE SIZE! I can wear FREE SIZE punya dress! ONG~ Am I dreaming? NO!! hahahahahaha~ Tak pernah think I can wear FREE SIZE punya dress,hahaha! So excited la^^

Last month, he go Thailand, also buy me two handmake key chains. That's really surprise. I don't know he will buy me presents cuz I didn't mention about it. (Anyway, although I mentioned, he not really will buy for me too -_____-!! haha~) So, I really happy with this^^ Presents presents presents, wahahahahaha~ Presents I LOVE YOU! MUACH~ John I LOVE YOU because of the presents too! MUACH~ hahaha~ Horray! P.R.E.S.E.N.T.S.




1 comment: