Wednesday, November 4, 2009

04.11_MTA, what can I say about you?

Multimedia Tools for Advertising class, really many problems.

I can't say I dislike this subject, or maybe I should say this is a course? Erm~ DAV is a programme?? Whatever~ I really like the practical class of MTA, really, I mean it. I like to play the software although I am not really good on it. But I like to learn, learn new software, about animation, graphics, flash and so on.

BUT! I don't like the things happen during MTA class. What mean? I mean TIMETABLE! Now, for me, the time table is ok, very ok, FOR ME. Although our class is from 5.30pm - 7.30pm, but Miss Chu always finish the class around 7pm. I think this is ok, not too late, the sky is not dark also, still day. Normally, there may not be any problem.

However, last week, I heard class rep said that Esther was robed by motocycler, and she injured when she wanna snatch back her beg after Wednesday MTA lecture. Well, sad to heard that. But, also a bit unbalance. Why? Because class rep said wanna change the time of MTA class, for lecture I think. Is TIME, no DAY.

Miss Chu is a part time lecturer, she not a full time one. She need to work from morning, and come TARCollege teach us after she finish her work, isn't she? If we wanna change the lecture TIME, what else time she can? Besides Saturday. Monday to Friday, she work, if I am taking mistake; so the class sure will be start around 5-30pm. And, Sunday no school. Then, only Saturday left. Do I wanna come school on Saturday? NO. I don't. I will ponteng I sure, EVRYTIME. Very sure.

Another thing, PRESENTATION. OMG~ Why place the presentation on 21th November? That is my birthday you know? I want celebrate my birthday ar~(if possible -_________-'") I know, someone will say, after presentation can celebrate mah! NO! Mana ada time lagi wor. SSHblogspot said 21th November got class from 8am to 11am, in LAB, don't know which class. Maybe C1 C2 gua~ Then presentation start from 12.30noon to 4pm. C1, C2 and C3 gabung together. Haizzz~ After presentation, back hostel mandi and kemas kemas pun 1hrs lebih minimum, where got time lagi keluar celebrate?? Delay delay lar~ Delay lagi lar~ PLEASE~ I want have a happy memory on my Birthday ar~ Don't want a bad dream abour presentation -____________-!!!

Can someone save me?? Haizzzzzzzzzz~ MTA ar, what can I say about you? What should I say? Like or dislike? I don't know liao la~ Haizz




1 comment: