Monday, November 30, 2009

30.11_Happy Day ^.^

Today is a happy day, with a happy mood from morning and a happy weather. No sun no raining, good day ^ ^

In college, in the morning, Michael keep doing funny things in front of me and MK. During Law tuorial, he was very "trance" in showing his "SEXY" post with the motive to prove he has a D cup breast. Sweat =.= Ah Weng also not much better. Keep talking geli geli things, look like wanna TX me? Wakakaka XD KK also~ Boys are a bit prissy today :)

Well, forget about them. Another happy news - Mouse's mystery boyfriend, finally I know who he is XD

He is our senior of Community Socialogy, leader from Group 3. Really get shock, when I know Mouse pat toh with CS's senior before this. I tought she was kidding at first, now I know she was not. CS's senior, sure is a good man. Mouse really smart, of choosing boyfriend. Wakaka~


Somemore, another gal, Sin Ni. Saw her boyfriend in facebook, quite nice looking guyz. Look like someone but I can't remember who is the one. Anyway, hope she will happy with her boy ^_^

Happy happy~ Today is a nice day ^^ IF there are no Chinese assignment, today will be the best day I never had before =.=!



1 comment: