Saturday, November 7, 2009

06.11_Worst Day that TO BE CONTINUE

Am I really blur? Am I really mong cha cha?

Lost Hostel ID, Student ID and my Touch N' Go. Today keep bz with staple notice on hostel notice boards and apply my new IDs. Pass Sementara for hostel is done. But, the student ID one need to wait till Monday T.T The Head of SSH only come on Monday.

Well, no only that. I still need to take a passport size photo and pass it to Admin Office on Monday with the application. Now me look really ugly! Why I lost my beautiful photo for last time punya? That one so nice, I like that photo. I don't want see the scaft inside my photo la~ Haiyo~~

Mr. Ching also kepoh kepoh today. Cuz I ponteng his class to bz wif my IDs, and he ask Soo Ching, "What is so important than study?" He sound really bad, Soo Ching told me. However, when Soo Ching answer him."She lost her IDs." He shut up immediately. Song ar! No ask reason baik baik la! Now know what is the rasa of "xia sue" liao lo. Balikut..

Soemore, he said, "The questionaire of the Interview Assignment is totally wrong to the topic." WTF! Ask him b4, he said correct, now I am not there, he say wrong! Buli Soo Ching ar? What this rubbish teacher? I really don't know what is "GLOBALIZATION and Society of Malaysia" this topic about mah! Ask him so many time, he always say YES YES YES. Now give him see the qustionaire, he say WRONG! So what the hell I had done b4? Jia Jia Jiu a?

WORST!Really WORST! I want change topic, seriously! Why TARCollege got this kind of teacher? Stupid.




1 comment: