Friday, October 30, 2009

29/30.10_Busy Sien Day

Busy life with busy style.

Quite busy today. Busy discuss assignments.

Have a swam, with lots of people. Sien~ Those people are really bising, cannot swam diam diam. Boys and girls all the same, really cannot tahan. I just want to swam peacefully, wish as this simple so hard to come true? Anyway, really swam in bad mood, so I leave the pool.

Nasib baik leave the pool, or I will be late again to class. Haha~ Today (29.10.2009)Multimedia Tools for Advertising class I am the NUMBER ONE arrive in class^^ Happy Happy~ The Adobe Flash learned by today is more funny than last week. I LOVE ADOBE FLASH! Jiajia also teach me some of the Adobe Illustrator skill,waaaa~ He is genius, really genius. Bad guyz KK keep buat kacau there, don't want Jiajia teach me too much. Bad guyz.

You think you were saying Cantonese so I don't understand meh? Me at KL 1yr liao ho~ Sure will paham sikit sikit la! Cheh! Some more, You think Jiajia is you meh? So no gentlement one? Jiajia is gentlement you know, at least gentlement than you, wahahahaha~ Thank you Jiajia.

Ohya~ Ah Weng really bad bad bad. Too bad! He said he saw a corcodile swam in the pool-__________-"'Walao eh~ say me like crocodile ar? Me is MERMAID ok! M.E.R.M.A.I.D.!! Crocodile and mermaid pun tak tau beza, cheh~ AND! He draw a snake with empress as a logo to his Alpha Romeo car, and said that was me. Faint! He said, when saw me swam, he automatically think that picture out. What this funny reason o? Crocodile + snake, am I ugly like that? Of course ... NO! Me is MERMAID, M.E.R.M.A.I.D.! NOT maid! Cheh~ I said before. You guyz won't influnce me one, wakakakakakaka~

20 sketches of logos. The one I like Miss Chu not choose, the one I lukis sui bian sui bian she choose. What the~ Me so love the 1st logo, with the daimond one, but she said, "I think you are selling daimond?" Sweat! Hard Rock Hotel mah, Hard Rock = Diamond = 5 stars wor~ Macam ni explain tak boleh meh? So sad ar~ Me susah payah draw punya~ Haizzzz~

Latly, GLOBALIZATION! Oh my godness, I really don't understand this, still need daddy teach me-_______-! AND! Call Boon Chan for help. BUT! He said he only study INTERNATIONAL, no GLOBALIZATION. Me pengsang liao lo~ However, he said he will check for me and let me know today(30.10.2009). This article is really difficult to me and Soo Ching. Anyway, I try my best to understand it and develop the point out, if still not the one what tutor want, I GIVE UP! CHANGE TOPIC! Sien~ But what need change to? Don't know~ Still sien~

PS: My bread expired again. This is the second times liao~ Sien~

Conclusion: Sien Sien Sien~ -____________________________-!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment