Friday, October 23, 2009

22.10_My 1st Blog Is Coming^^

Oh yeah~ My 1st blog. Hahaha^^"'

For special reason (I don't know it is either - -), I decide to write my blog in Bahasa Rojak, mean Rojak Language. Eh~ What is Bahasa Rojak? Bahasa Rojak is English + Malay + Chinese, and sometimes also include the language from other planets. Wakakaka~ Genius genius^^

Well, today I swam. Have a nice and relax swam. But, unluckly, saw by Micheal - _-' ; saw by Patrick -__-" ; saw by Ah Weng -___-"' ; saw by Kelvin -____-"" ; saw by Sean -_____-""'. I try to hide myself very hardly already, still kena jumpa, what the.. I saw Kelvin and Sean curi curi laughing, the other three.. You know I know la! Faint!

Today Multimedia Tools for Advertising class teach us how to use Adobe Flash. I like Adobe Flash! I like the animation done by Adobe Flash^^ Although I just learned the basic of the basic, but I really like it. Maybe I should online find more information about it to improve my skill. Like the way I learn Adobe Photoshop before. Learn by the way to create nice and cute animations. Ohhhhh~ So excited!

As a reminder, below are the group for my assignments. Different subject, different group, sakit kepala.. :
MME - Desmond, Kimberly, Kelvin, Wei Wei, Yee Yang
MML - Soo Ching, Jia Jia
Chinese - Yin Xin, Soo Ching
Marketing - Elz, RJ, MK, Siew Chee, Yin Xin
Multimedia Tools for Advertising - Kin Hoe, Siew Chee, Soo Chin



No comments:

Post a Comment