Saturday, October 24, 2009

23.10_Sleepy, Tired and Pening Kepala Day

Raining day is a sleepy day.

Well, today is raining, and I really feel sleepy. Huging my pillow, sitting in front of my laptop, also feel sleepy. Really like a pig -__________-"' AND! Marketing lecturer keep talking about McD, yogurt as examples, made me feel hungry. Sleepy + hungry, my life for today. Faint!

Erm~ But I still got SO MANY assignment need to do research and done it by this few days. Tutor want to have a look for the assignment next week. Damn many the assignment, sakit kepala when think about that. Maybe I should go find Doraemon to help me do all such things, easier and faster. Haizz~

Feeling tired today too. Long time not go for exercise I guess, yesterday swam too much so make me feel so uncomfortable. Anyway, I have 2 days to take a rest, try going swimming some more maybe will getting better. Really hate that "sour pain".

Oyah! Pening kepala with the PTPTN. One more semester only mah, why cannot wait punya? Only 1 or 2 semester also wanna apply PTPTN? Just for 1 or 2 semester, only half year. One and the half year is paased, is this half year so important? Lagipun, this semester punya sudah passed, deadline already, if wanna apply need to wait next semester. But, next semester only one and half month mah, apply for what I also don't know. Sakit kepala with this topic, really really pening. What should I do leh? Don't know.. Don't want to know..



No comments:

Post a Comment