Sunday, October 25, 2009

25.10_If you don't care, why should I?

 It is just a birthday wish. A simple wish with an unhurt joke.

I don't know why should I sad with this such stupid thing with that funny reason? Why should I cry for it? No. It is not any worth for me to waste my tear upon it. If you don't like it, FINE! I won't do it anymore. Before this, I thought you guyz may be just kidding and I won't take it serious. And I thought you are the best one among them. At least, you are not as too much as them. Well, maybe I am wrong. Not you are not too much, but you are not at the place on the time so u cannot be that too much.

Now I am clear. I know I am too childish with that imagination. I am such a moron, a stupid, before this. You guyz are acting so clearly to let me know the fact, but I choose to ignore it. So, FINE now! I face the truth! If this what you guyz want. I won't making any trouble to you guyz, so PLEASE don't take me as a joke anymore. I am a human! Not your toys! I am not born to make you guyz fun or something else. Maybe, you guyz really dislike me, and maybe, I done something I don't know but hurt you guyz; well, anyway, I won't care anymore.

You boys love to be close with those girls I am not comment, you boys don't want to have a look to me I also won't mind; me is me, I can live without you guyz. I have my friends too, they are just not here, not be my side as you guyz. But when I am happy or not, they will listen to me. They DON'T like you! Anyone of you. FAKE! Maybe I have my own problem too. Maybe my attitude make you guyz feel irresponsible or too much. Maybe there are lots of maybe that I don't know what they are. But I know, I know something now, I DON'T WANT to be stupid anymore. I am clear now.

You guyz like to called me Skynet? Go ahead. You guyz like to ignore my present? Continue it. Whatever you guyz done to me, I won't take it into my heart. I WON'T! Because it is NOT WORTH. Anyway, I will be friendly with you guyz. Still friendly. That is me. You fake, I fake; you truth, I won't be the fake. You guyz are not care about me, why should I care? For what you think to me. For what you comment to me. Unmeaningful at all, don't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment