Tuesday, October 27, 2009

26.10_Peaceful and Unpeaceful

Today is a simple day, with a simple peace.

Morning, 9.30am, I woke up by the phone call from Uncle Robert, and go Jelatek met him around 10.30am. I need to collect a lot of advertisements for the PC of HP brand, from newspaper and magazine, as many as possible. I have collected nine advertisements from ShinChew, Star and The Sun newspapers. I notice that, it is not a easy work to find the advertisement for certain brand in printing media, because the advertisement may be same and may be repeated. Anyway, lastly I found nine of them, not too bad actually.

When I arrive Jelatek, Uncle Robert take me to his house. I saw Aunty Ai Hwa and my cousin, Bro Chris. Aunty Ai Hwa was busy with drying the clothes on the balcony. and my Bro Chris was watching TV. Simple morning, looked peaceful. I had a cup of milo with some cakes for my breakfast and wan tan mee for my lunch. We chated a lot, like a happy family. I like to see Bro Chris's face. Haha^^ For me, he is handsome and beauty. Big eyes, long eyelash, nice face, long hair and a bit shorter than me. Hahaha~ Maybe one or two two cm? Maybe.

Around 4.30pm, Uncle Robert take me back to hostel with Aunty Ai Hwa. It is start raining.When I arrive hostel, the thunder and lightning were so shock! The rain was heavy too. I plan to go for a siwm on the evening around 5.30pm actually, but now need to cancel. Why these few days always raining? A big and haevy rain. The sky is so unpeaceful for this week, how long will it be continue? Another one week? One month? I hope the sky can change to be better soon. I like rain, but I don't like the heavy rain.

Well, my MME assignment is done now. After this, maybe at night, I will start my prepare for tomorrow presentation. Marketing tutorial question presentation: How the culture and subculture influece consumer buying behavior? Luckily, I buy the text book. Answer can be found in text book, so I save my time online checking the answer. I am so clever~ Haha^^

So, today is a peaceful day with the unpeaceful sky. Peaceful and unpeaceful, BALANCE^^



No comments:

Post a Comment